Increased Craftmanship - Increased loyalty
While traditional measures of quality evaluate how well one meets specifications, our craftsmanship goes Further to include a perceived level of customer satisfaction.
It could be a door That closes with a pleasing sound, at instrument cluster presents information with unique clarity deed, or countless other product characteristics done well.
The Quality That is apparent in a well-made product Provides user satisfaction That goes beyond the item's material value. It is the kind of real and lasting value deed makes consumers loyal to a brand Particular. As a result, quality craftsmanship offers auto makers a low-risk way to increase Competitiveness.
Craftsmanship at Johnson Controls reflects a patented process for designing and Producing, Products That Ensure Recognized aesthetic and functional excellence by the majority of consumers
For Example, our Clinical Analyzes of at least 39 attributes (visual, psychological, functional, etc.) for Interiors helps us:
- Understand how consistent consumer feedback is by looking at the standard deviation
- Analyze the strengths and weaknesses of Competitors and identify opportunities and threats
- Connect to JD Power ratings
- Predict Which improvement areas have the most positive impact on the Largest Number of consumers
- Set numerical targets in the Concept Phase and track to the start of production
- Involve the client from the concept phase to start of production
- Evaluate from complete interiors down to the sub component level of the interior