Awards – Dearborn, Michigan –
YFAI Receives World Excellence Award from Ford Motor Company
At the 21st annual Ford World Excellence Awards, YFAI was recognized as a top-performing global supplier. Each year, honorees who achieve these highest levels of global excellence are awarded by Ford Motor Company for their accomplishments in 10 categories, including:
- Quality, sustainability, safe and smart categories for suppliers that demonstrate leadership in Ford’s primary brand pillars
- Aligned business framework for suppliers that most exemplify the framework’s principles, with an emphasis on quality, value and innovation
- Special recognition for suppliers that delivered results exceeding expectations
- Diverse supplier of the year and supplier diversity development corporation of the year to honor suppliers that excel in integrating diversity into their organization and business process
- Gold and silver for supplier manufacturing sites demonstrating superior quality, delivery and cost performance throughout the year
Recently, YFAI was presented with an Aligned Business Framework World Excellence Award by Hau Thai-Tang, Ford chief product development and purchasing officer and Linda Cash, Ford vice president, quality and new model programs.
“Ford’s annual World Excellence Awards recognize our top-performing suppliers for their contributions to our success,” said Hau Thai-Tang. “Suppliers like Yanfeng Automotive Interiors play an instrumental role in helping us achieve our vision of being the most trusted mobility company.”
“Being one of five suppliers globally to receive an Aligned Business Framework World Excellence Award from Ford is truly an honor for the entire Yanfeng Automotive Interiors team,” said Steve Meszaros, CEO of YFAI. “This award is the result of YFAI’s focus and commitment to providing Ford with quality products, value and innovation in all that we do.”
Congratulations to our teams around the globe for their contributions to this accomplishment and recognition!